- Gal Guardians: Demon Purge
Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Steam (PC)
- Release Date
- Digital: February 23rd, 2023
- US$ 24.99 / €23.99
- The title logo and English game title have been changed.
- Made adjustments to display priority to make certain items easier to parse.
- The staff roll is now skippable after viewing it once.
- Adjusted the name of certain key items in Chinese languages.
- Fixed an issue where new sub-weapons would not be unlocked if the game is exited during a post-boss cutscene.
- Fixed an issue where a character could become unresponsive after slipping through thin floors under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue in the Mysterious Cave stage that would prevent players from progressing if traversed in a certain manner.
- Fixed an issue in the Clock Tower stage that would prevent players from progressing if traversed in a certain manner.
- Fixed an issue in co-op mode where the compass would remain on screen perpetually for Player 2.
- Made adjustments to the compass input sensitivity to reduce the probability of it being displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue in the Mysterious Cave stage where the compass would incorrectly point towards a non-existent rare item.
- Fixed an issue where the compass would not function correctly on certain terrain.
- Fixed an issue in co-op mode where players would be moved to an unintended area on certain terrain.
- Fixed an issue in co-op mode where certain enemies would perform unexpected actions.
- Fixed an issue with certain tutorials in which the text would not be displayed properly.
- Other minor bug fixes.